The Specimen Processing Aide is responsible for receiving and processing blood, urine and other laboratory samples for testing.
- Evaluating patient and specimen requisitions for accuracy and completeness and following up with clients to obtain missing or invalid codes.
- Serving as a liaison between Hospital departments and its customers in response to inquiries and problems.
- High school Diploma or equivalent required.
- Familiarity with medical terminology.
- Must be able to work on weekends and holidays.
Saint Peter's Healthcare System https://saintpetershcs.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!