The Food/Nutrition supervisor oversees tray assembly and delivery system. Ensures patient services are provided with efficiency and cost effectiveness. Supervises and schedules subordinate staff.
- Supervises patient Food Service Workers
- Coordinates meal preparation and set up
- Directs Tray line sanitation/ cleaning activities and assignments
- Responsible for Quality Improvement / Quality Control checks
- Prepares and maintains employee records and schedules
- Monitors compliance to Department policies and procedures
- Three (3) or more years leadership experience supervising food service personnel desirable
- Ninety hours Dietary Managers Course or equivalent
- Food Service Sanitation Manager Certification required
- Basic knowledge of general and therapeutic nutrition throughout the life cycle
Saint Peter's Healthcare System https://saintpetershcs.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!