The Nutritionist will plan and provide for the nutrition management as appropriate for our patients.
- Identifying patients at nutritional risk
- Assessing assigned patients and completing accurate documentation
- Implementing a nutritional care plan based on the assessment and needs of the patient
- Providing nutrition education to patients/family members
- Conducting community and/or patient education classes
- Advising Physicians and all related Medical Personnel in areas of nutrition
- Participating in Quality Assessments, i.e. completing chart reviews as assigned
- Assisting with the development of in-service programs and updating Nutrition Care Manuel/patient education materials
- Must be a Registered Dietician with the Commission of Dietician Registration
- Must be a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills- must have strong documentation and be comfortable communicating with all levels of healthcare providers
- Numerical ability required to compute dietetic values of food
- Able to work weekends and holidays
Saint Peter's Healthcare System https://saintpetershcs.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!