The Department of Medicine is seeking an RN for a Practice Administrator to manage our Adult Ambulatory practices and support patient care needs.
As the Practice Administrator, you are:
- Compassionate and patient-focused, recognizing that exceptional care should be the standard.
- A skilled communicator who can change their messaging based on their audience.
- A positive team leader who inspires their colleagues to exceed expectations in a collaborative and productive environment.
- A creative problem solver who is not afraid to think outside the box to discover a solution.
- Manage and supervise a variety of administrative functions related to budgets and efficient departmental operations.
- Supervise a multidisciplinary team across the department and monitor staff workloads.
- Assist Executive Director in optimizing schedules, working through specialty practice issues as they arise and eliminate problem areas.
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in a physician practice/healthcare setting.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in NJ
- Outstanding interpersonal skills in order to deal effectively with a diverse group of callers, physicians, patients, visitors and other healthcare professionals.
- The ability to use sound judgment and act independently and have strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Experience with budgets, accounts receivable, and practice management.
Saint Peter's Healthcare System https://saintpetershcs.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!