While demonstrating exceptional customer service and communication skills, the Nurse Educator identifies educational and training needs for the staff. Plans, implements and evaluates orientation, continuing education and in-service programs to meet those needs. Develops and maintains records, serves as a resource person for education and promoted education in the Nursing Division.
- Planning and designing educational programs in accordance with the requirements of the N.J. Board of Nursing, current regulatory guidelines, the Code of Ethics and institutional guidelines
- Implementing educational activities/programs
- Evaluating educational activities/programs
- Maintaining skill and knowledge of current health practices
- Licensed as Registered, Professional Nurse in the State of New Jersey
- BSN required, MSN strongly preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience in specialty; at least two (2) years of experience in Educator role preferred
- BLS, NRP as approved by the American Heart Association
- Experience with EMR
- Flexible and willing to work independently
- Able to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays
Sign Up For Job Alerts!