The Medical Technologist performs routine and complex lab analyses, assumes responsibility for procedural and systems controls and provides physicians with accurate and reliable analytical results necessary for the diagnosis treatment of patients.
The schedule for this position is weekday evenings and every other weekend nights.
- Demonstrating proficiency and understanding of lab analyses and evaluating report results to appropriate personnel.
- Performing established procedures for test quality.
- Performing established quality assurance procedures for equipment and reagents.
- Evaluating new procedures.
- BS degree in Med Technology
- Certification from ASCP (or equivalent agency) preferred
Sign Up For Job Alerts!