Come be a part of the exciting Mother-Baby team at St. Peter's! The Birth Registrar documents or assists with documenting all significant elements of a birth.
- Maintaining files and reports related to the Registry.
- Assembling and disseminating Birth-related data collected as established by Hospital, Departmental and Registry policies and procedures.
- Performing related clerical duties.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with Birth Registry personnel, Obstetrical/Pediatric Staff, Regulatory and accrediting agencies, patients and families.
Saint Peter's Healthcare System https://saintpetershcs.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!