Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner
The Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner provides all aspects of therapeutic and diagnostic respiratory care under the direction of the shift supervisor.
- Performing diagnostic tests and therapeutic procedures as appropriate to the ages of the patient's growth and development through the life cycle factors.
- Initiating and maintaining mechanical ventilation.
- Responding to emergent patient care.
- Graduate of an AMA approved one year program in Respiratory Care
- Licensed by the State of NJ Board of Respiratory Care as a Respiratory Care Practitioner and Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Current certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) and Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS)
- RRT's trained and assigned to Neonatal Intensive Care Unit are required to obtain Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
Saint Peter's Healthcare System https://saintpetershcs.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!