Clinical Assistants at Saint Peter's work in various ambulatory settings throughout the region.
The Clinical Assistant will:
- Skillfully administer total patient care based on individualized needs of assigned patients and families, including but not limited to age-specific care throughout the lifespan.
- Set up and assist with procedures and coordinates any special testing.
- Schedule surgeries and appointments, track patient results and provide for patient safety.
- Coordinate the clerical functions, which support the department.
- High School diploma (or equivalent) with medical terminology and data entry experience.
- Successful completion of Nursing Assistant training or Certified Medical Assistant training.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
Saint Peter's Healthcare System https://saintpetershcs.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!