At Saint Peter's University Hospital, our staff of licensed physical therapists is skilled at providing care that reduces pain, prevents injury, and restores maximum function. Our expert staff is dedicated to maintaining, restoring, and improving movement and health, making it possible for our patients to have optimal function and quality of life.
We are looking for per diem Physical Therapists to join the team. Our per diem Physical Therapists will be required to work 2 weekend days per month and will be included in the rotation for Holiday coverage.
- Developing proper therapeutic treatment plan of care and anticipated outcome for each patient in accordance with a written and signed Physician's order or prescription, as appropriate to the ages of the patients growth and development through the life cycle factors
- Modifying treatment plan based on patient response and/or ineffectiveness as noted in the medical record.
- Demonstrating effective teaching skills with patients/family members/caregivers and maintains safety and care of the patient during treatment sessions
- Assisting in discharge planning of patients along with other members of the health care team
- Documenting initial assessments, reassessments and progress notes for each patient in accordance with established department policy and procedures
- Requires a Bachelor's, Masters degree or DPT, graduate of an entry level masters or doctorate program in Physical Therapy from a college or university accredited by Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
- Requires a current New Jersey State license and registration in Physical Therapy or eligibility
- BLS Certification required
- Previous inpatient experience required
Sign Up For Job Alerts!