The Department of Surgery is seeking an LSW or LCSW to support our Bariatric Program patients.
As the Social Worker, you will provide clinical social work services and discharge planning evaluation to medical specialty areas.
- Providing psychosocial support, counseling, assessment and interventions to promote emotional wellness and improved coping.
- Assisting patients and families with adjustment to the social/emotional effects of
- Provide discharge planning evaluation, development and implementation of the discharge plan in conjunction with the patient, family, guardian, physician and
other interdisciplinary staff.
- MSW from accredited Graduate School of Social Work
- NJ Social Work License: LCSW or LSW
- Previous hospital experience preferred
- Ability to work some weekends/holidays
Sign Up For Job Alerts!