Women's Ambulatory Care Services, located at Saint Peter's Family Health Center in New Brunswick, offers obstetrical and gynecological care to women. We provide comprehensive obstetrical care, including postpartum care, as well as gynecological services. Services are provided by licensed New Jersey-board certified nurse practitioners and board-certified obstetrician/gynecologists in Saint Peter's University Hospital's Department of Obstetrics/Gynecology. Additional services include nutritional counseling, social work referrals, and financial counseling. Our patients account for approximately 1,500 deliveries per year, in addition to 15,000 obstetrical outpatient visits per year and 3,860 gynecologic outpatient visits per year.
We are seeking, Clinical Assistants to join our team!
The Clinical Assistant will:
- Skillfully administer total patient care based on individualized needs of assigned patients and families, including but not limited to age-specific care throughout the lifespan.
- Set up and assist with procedures and coordinates any special testing.
- Schedule surgeries and appointments, track patient results and provide for patient safety.
- Coordinate the clerical functions, which support the department.
- High School diploma (or equivalent) with medical terminology and data entry experience.
- Successful completion of Nursing Assistant training or Certified Medical Assistant training.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English).
- OB/Gyn experience preferred.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!