The CT Technologist performs CT and routine x-ray examinations to patients of all ages in a professional, courteous manner.
This position includes weekend coverage.
- Preparing patient for CT procedure
- Preparing and administering oral/IV contrast as prescribed by a Radiologist
- Accurately operating CT equipment to produce quality diagnostic images for interpretation by the Radiologist
- Accurately recording in RIS a complete technologist 'note' to include all pertinent information concerning exam/procedure
- Assisting Physicians during CT biopsies and other interventional procedure
- Requires a current New Jersey license to practice Radiologic Technology.
- Previous CT experience required
- BLS certification
Saint Peter's Healthcare System https://saintpetershcs.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!