The Radiology Technologist performs routine X-Ray procedures as ordered by Physician and assists Radiologist and/or Radiology Resident within limits of licensure and training.
- Prepares the patient for the radiographic procedure
- Obtains pertinent clinical information; e.g., the possibility of pregnancy, history of allergies
- Prepares and operates imaging equipment
- Ensures the proper level of supplies are stocked in the assigned room on a daily basis
- Accurately produces radiographs that are able to be adequately interpreted by Radiologist
- Assists Radiologist during invasive and interventional procedures practicing proper sterile technique
- Documents in the patient's chart
- Oversees Student Radiologic Technologist's activities when a student is assigned to the same work area.
- Requires a current New Jersey license to practice Radiologic Technology.
- BLS Certified, approved by the American Heart Association
Saint Peter's Healthcare System https://saintpetershcs.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!