The Radiology Technologist performs routine X-Ray procedures as ordered by Physician and assists Radiologist and/or Radiology Resident within limits of licensure and training.
Full Time - Evening Shift
- Preparing patients for radiographic procedures- i.e. check patient's chart and prescription, obtains pertinent clinical information, ensures the patient is comfortable
- Preparing and operating imaging equipment
- Accurately produces radiographs that are able to be adequately interpreted by the Radiologist
- Assisting Radiologist during invasive and interventional procedures, practicing proper sterile technique
- Documenting in the patient's chart accurately
- Transporting patients when requested.
- Performing varous clerical duties
- Requires a current New Jersey license to practice Radiologic Technology and credentials from the ARRT.
- BLS Certified, approved by the American Heart Association
Sign Up For Job Alerts!