Saint Peter's University Hospital is seeking an OB/GYN Generalist to join our team!
Shifts include a variety of 12 and 24-shifts (days, night, weekends rotating). Responsibilities include outpatient teaching clinic, inpatient OB/GYN hospitalist coverage, and surgical services.
- Professional focus is the general obstetric and gynecologic care of clinic practice patients, hospitalized patients, including consultations, surgical intervention, or deliveries.
- Activities include patient care, patient rounds, teaching, research, and inpatient leadership.
- Provide urgent gynecologic care and consultation to the emergency department or hospital inpatient services for service patients, unassigned or private patients (on request).
- Admit and provide the full spectrum of antepartum, labor and delivery, and postpartum care for obstetric patients.
- Collaborative management of all patients attempting a trial of labor after cesarean delivery (VBAC)
- Directly supervise and teach Ob/Gyn residents and students.
- Contribute as a reliable team player within a positive, supportive environment.
- NJ licensed
- Board Certified OBGYN
- Eligible for staff membership at Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Must qualify for Saint Peter's University Hospital Liability insurance
- Participate in Obstetric and Gynecologic simulation drills for teaching purposes of the Saint Peter's Hospital Staff and Ob/Gyn Residents
- Obtain fetal heart rate monitoring certification, such as NCC certification
- Maintain BLS from the American Heart Association
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!