The MRI Technologist performs magnetic resonance imaging examinations in a manner that would be recognized as ethical and professional.
- Accurately operating MRI equipment to produce quality diagnostic images
- Accurately recording notes to include all pertinent information concerning the exam/procedure
- Preparing and administering IV contrast as prescribed by a Radiologist
- Assisting Physicians during interventional procedures
- Scheduling patients and arranging for transport
- NJ license to practice Radiologic Technology and be eligible for advanced registry in MRI and the ARRT within one year of employment
- Has a minimum of 5 years of experience
- BLS certification
- Able to work weekends
Saint Peter's Healthcare System https://saintpetershcs.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!