The Social Worker provides clinical social work services and discharge planning evaluation to medical specialty areas.
Our per diem Social Worker will cover weekend and evening shifts. Weekday availability a plus!
- Rounding with interdisciplinary team members for the purpose of progression of care, consultation, collaboration and identification of patients requiring further evaluation, development or implementation of discharge plans or complex psychosocial issues
- Conducting discharge planning evaluation and coordination of care
- Documenting clearly, concisely and relevantly
- Working with the Care Transitions Nurse, patient, and/or formal/informal support system to develop and/or contribute to a care plan appropriate for the patient
- Providing Social Work intervention when appropriate
- Educating patients and family members
- Maintaining effective collaborate communication with interdisciplinary team members
- Developing and maintaining community relations
- MSW from accredited Graduate School of Social Work
- NJ Social Work License: LCSW or LSW
- Previous hospital experience preferred
Sign Up For Job Alerts!