Saint Peter's is the 5th hospital worldwide to earn Magnet statusi SIX times in a row. Our team of award-winning nurses is growing and we are looking for talented, compassionate RNs to join our team.
The role of the Clinical Coordinator is to coordinate activities, foster a positive work environment and oversee patient care based on individualized needs of the patient and his/her family including but not limited to age specific care throughout the life span (Neonates, Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults, Geriatrics). The Clinical Coordinator must work closely with the Nurse Manager and unit Medical Directors.
- Provide coordination of resources and activities
- Interact with all Hospital Departments to initiate, coordinate and maintain optimum patient care as appropriate to the ages of the patient's growth and development through the life cycle factors (Adults, Geriatrics)
- Actively promote customer satisfaction as well as a positive work environment
- Be responsible for Nursing Quality Improvement activities on assigned shift
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- 2 years of experience in area of position
- Progressive Leadership experience
- ACLS, PALS, NRP depending on area of position
- Flexible and willing to work independently
- Able to work weekends and holidays
Sign Up For Job Alerts!