Saint Peter's is the 5th hospital worldwide to earn Magnet status SIX times in a row. Our team of award-winning nurses is growing, and we are looking for talented, compassionate RNs to join our team.
While demonstrating exceptional customer service and communication skills, the Registered Nurse skillfully administers total patient care based on individualized needs of assigned patients and families.
As the RN, you will:
- Be a positive contributor to our collaborative nursing team
- Utilize excellent assessment skills to determine the health status of assigned patients as outlined in the Nursing Standards
- Ensure all procedures are performed based on established Standards of Care
- Administer medications and parenteral therapies in accordance with policy
- Meticulously document all aspects of patient care
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- L&D per-diems must have either 2 years experience in a Level III or 5 years experience in a Level II L&D Department
- Fetal monitor cert and PACU-Special OB course required
- BLS, NRP, and ACLS required
- Experience with EMR
Sign Up For Job Alerts!