The Medical Secretary will provide administrative support to the Pediatric Department and is responsible for outlined projects.
- Preparing correspondence and reports with high level of attention to established grammar, spelling accuracy and professional layout.
- Organizing, preparing and verifying staff timecards for the Administrator's signature.
- Receiving and screening telephone calls for the Department and prioritizes them appropriately
- Coordinating departmental meetings, conferences and appointments while maintaining Department calendar. Completing travel and conference arrangements.
- Receiving requests for supplies, equipment, etc. From the various employees of the department. Prepares appropriate documentation for approval by the Administrator and Chairman.
- Assisting in the preparation of the physician master schedule. Preparing and distributing monthly schedules.
- Maintaining physician's files, ensuring that all license, CDS/DEA certificates, malpractice insurance, and other credentialing information is up-to-date.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- High attention to detail and excellent follow up.
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills.
- Must possess strong computer skills and knowledge of administrative office procedures
Saint Peter's Healthcare System https://saintpetershcs.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!