The Histology Technician provides the Pathologist with accurate samplings of surgical and autopsy specimens; processing them chemically, sectional and staining them on a glass slide for diagnosis.
- Cutting, mounting, staining and labeling slides and matching to corresponding requisition form
- Processing all specimens and embedding processed tissue samples.
- Maintaining equipment, Quality Control, and daily reports.
- One year training in approved Histology program preferred.
- Eligible for ASCP Histology registry/equivalent training and experience required.8
Sign Up For Job Alerts!