The Sanitation Aide is responsible for maintaining the main hospital kitchen, ensuring that it runs efficiently by keeping it clean, sanitized and safe.
- Washing pots/pans by hand
- Operating, cleaning and sanitizing dish machine
- Disposing of garbage and recyclables in designated areas
- Sweeping and mopping kitchen floors
- Cleans and sanitizes all food preparation and cooking equipment
- In addition to the efforts in the main kitchen, the Sanitation Aide is responsible for maintaining pantries on patient care units. Keeping them stocked, clean and neat.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Able to work weekends and holidays
Saint Peter's Healthcare System https://saintpetershcs.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!