Saint Peter's is the 5th hospital worldwide to earn Magnet status six times in a row. Our team of award-winning nurses is growing and we are looking for talented, compassionate RNs to join our team.
While demonstrating exceptional customer service and communication skills, the Registered Nurse skillfully administers total patient care based on individualized needs of assigned patients and families.
- Assessing the health status of assigned patients as outlined in the Nursing Standards
- Planning, implementing and evaluating individualized care based on patient assessment and Multidisciplinary Plan of Care
- Ensuring all procedures are performed based on established Standards of Care
- Administering medications and parenteral therapies in accordance with policy
- Documenting all aspects of patient care
- Teaching patient/significant other about health/illness and plan of care
- Being a team player and taking on other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) by end of 2022
- 2 years of Med-Surg experience preferred
- Experience with EMR
- Flexible and willing to work independently
- Able to work weekends and holidays
*Sign-on bonus does not apply to RN Interns
Sign Up For Job Alerts!