The Polysomnographic Technologist provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders under the general supervision of the Manager, and in collaboration with the Medical Director or designee.
- Collecting, analyzing and integrating patient information in order to identify and meet the patient-specific needs and to determine final testing parameters/procedures in conjunction with the ordering physician or clinical director and laboratory protocols.
- Polysomnographic Procedures
- Testing Preparation Procedures
- Polysomnographic Record Scoring
- Successful completion of a one-year polysomnography program, associated with a State licensed and/or nationally accredited educational facility; or a minimum of six months experience as a Polysomnographic Technician with documented proficiencies.
- Professional Certification by Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT) as Registered Polysomnographic Technologist or equivalent.
- BLS certification, as recognized by American Heart Association is required.
- Demonstrate effective written and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow direction.
Saint Peter's Healthcare System https://saintpetershcs.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!