The Medical Technologist performs routine and complex lab analyses, assumes responsibility for procedural and systems controls and provides physicians with accurate and reliable analytical results necessary for the diagnosis treatment of patients.
The schedule for this position will be two days during the week and every other weekend. This is a benefits eligible position!
- Demonstrating proficiency and understanding of lab analyses and evaluating report results to appropriate personnel.
- Performing established procedures for test quality.
- Performing established quality assurance procedures for equipment and reagents.
- Evaluating new procedures.
- BS degree in Med Technology
- Certification from ASCP (or equivalent agency) required
Sign Up For Job Alerts!