The Patient Observer observes patients who require one-to-one constant observation, documents observations and maintains a safe environment based upon policies, therapeutic orders and age/development of the patient.
- Display a respectful, empathetic and caring attitude toward patients and families.
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Identify signs and symptoms or changes in behavior that require the immediate attention of the RN.
- Collaborate with the RN pertinent aspects of care he/she is expected to perform.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Level of maturity to maintain confidentiality, comport self professionally, with sensitivity, tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent observation skills.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!