Saint Peter's is seeking a Lactation Consultant to join their team.
The Lactation Consultant:
- Identifies educational needs of the LDR/Mother-Baby, NICU, Antepartum and Pediatric breastfeeding mother, and nursing staff.
- Plans, implements, and evaluates one-on-one and in-service educational programs in conjunction with the Clinical Specialist.
- Develops and maintains records and serves as a lactation resource person.
- Provides consultation, promotion, and support to medical staff as requested.
- Current licensed Registered Nurse in the State of New Jersey.
- Possesses and maintains current IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant) certification.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP) Certification Required
- Prior experience working with breastfeeding mothers on an inpatient and/or outpatient basis.
Saint Peter's Healthcare System https://saintpetershcs.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!