Saint Peter's is the 5th hospital worldwide to earn Magnet status six times in a row. Our team of award-winning nurses is growing and we are looking for talented, compassionate RNs to join our team.
- Per Diem
- 7 pm - 7 am
While demonstrating exceptional customer service and communication skills, the Registered Nurse skillfully administers total patient care based on individualized needs of assigned patients and families.
- Assess the health status of assigned patients as outlined in the Nursing Standards
- Plan, implement and evaluate individualized care based on patient assessment and Multidisciplinary Plan of Care
- Ensure all procedures are performed based on established Standards of Care
- Administer medications and parenteral therapies in accordance with policy
- Document all aspects of patient care
- Teach patient/significant other about health/illness and plan of care
- Be a team player and taking on other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- 2 years of med-surg experience preferred
- Experience with EMR
- Flexible and willing to work independently
- Able to work weekends and holidays
Sign Up For Job Alerts!