- Carlsbad, CA, USA
- 100000-130000 per year
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K/Match, Vacation Pay, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay
Headquartered in beautiful Carlsbad, CA, with secondary support operation located in Jacksonville, FL, we are a full-service Design-Build company. We offer management of projects throughout the United States, with our field operations' team members who work on location for each of our projects. We currently have a backlog of work of over $1B in CA, WA, VA, NC, SC, FL and also Guantanamo Cuba and Puerto Rico. We are a fully integrated Design Build company that specializes in fast-track projects in new commercial construction with a primary focus in the Department of Defense market.
This position will be responsible for RQ's mechanical and plumbing engineering design development practices in all regions of work performed by RQ, in adherence to U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Army surveying, planning and RFP standards
- Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering Degree - Focus on HVAC and Plumbing Engineering
- P.E. License
- Five (5) or more years' MEP design experience within a consulting or design-build firm
- Experience with ASHRAE 90.1, 62.1 and 55
- Experience with California Title 24 Energy Code
- Experience with BIM and Revit/AutoCAD
- Experience with sustainable design
- Experience with Design Build and other Alternative Delivery practices
- Experience with Government/DoD projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices), marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer or a record or history of cancer, and genetic characteristics), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition), genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis or status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation.