- Camp Lejeune, NC, USA
- Prevailing Wage
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K/Match
Since 1996, RQC, LLC. has been a leading player in Southern California's robust commercial and governmental Design-Build economy. We now have a national presence with current projects spanning coast to coast.
Headquartered in beautiful Carlsbad, CA, with secondary support operations located in Jacksonville, FL we are a full-service Design-Build company. We offer management of projects throughout the United States, with our field operations' team members who work on location for each of our projects. We specialize in fast-track projects in new commercial construction for both public and private clients, with a primary focus in the Department of Defense market.
We are looking for a Drywall Foreman to join our Field Operations team at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. Drywall Foreman's are responsible for daily supervision, direction and coordination of assigned construction crews (ex. drywall) on a project jobsite to safely produce quality work, within project requirements. An in-depth background check must be cleared to gain access to the military base.
- A high school diploma or GED is the minimum formal education required for this position.
- Five or more years work experience in a foreman position, including running drywall crews (e.g., scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, safety, and production of all phases of construction, over multiple trades (e.g. concrete, framing/drywall, earthwork and MEP trades) on medium ($400K) or large projects is required.
- Three or more years (or equivalent) field or trade work experience in the construction industry highly desirable; government, military, or large commercial construction experience preferred. Work in the design-build industry is preferred.
- Experience on the tape and finish side required.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet, etc.) required.
- Specific software literacy (Viewpoint, RMS/QCS) preferred.
COMPANY PROFILE: RQC, LLC is a full service contracting and design firm that specializes in Design/Build projects for both public and private clients, with a primary focus on the Department of Defense. Our mission is "to provide our customers the best built environment while being the first choice of all stakeholders."
The firm offers a variety of services including construction, architectural design, trade services, virtual design and construction, and LEED/sustainable design management for projects ranging from $30M to over $100M. RQ's experience includes projects throughout the nation including California, Arizona, Texas, Maryland, Washington, Pennsylvania, Virginia and North Carolina. We offer an excellent work environment, very competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices) marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer or a record or history of cancer, and genetic characteristics), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition), genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis or status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation.