- Camp Lejeune, NC, USA
- 100000-170000 per year Also includes a company credit card and generous vehicle allowance
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K/Match, Vacation Pay, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay
Since 1996, RQC, LLC. has been a leading player in Southern California's robust commercial and governmental Design-Build economy. We now have a national presence with current projects approaching $300M, spanning coast to coast.
Headquartered in beautiful Carlsbad, CA, with a secondary office in North Carolina, we are a full-service Design-Build company. We offer management of projects throughout the United States, with our field operations' team members who work on location for each of our projects. We specialize in fast-track projects in new commercial construction for both public and private clients, with a primary focus in the Department of Defense market.
We are looking for Construction Project Manager (PM)candidates to join our Field Operations team in the Camp Lejeune, North Carolina area. PM's are responsible for leading all aspects and phases of a project from conceptual design to final completion in support of RQ's Mission, Vision, and Values. Local candidates will be considered, though relocation or travel to on-site project management will be required for the PM position.
- A BA/BS degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field is the minimum formal education required for this position. A combination of equivalent work experience and training in the field may be qualifying.
- Two or more years' experience or equivalent in commercial project management required.
- Six or more years or equivalent work experience as a Project Engineer and Assistant Project Manager (or equivalent) in the construction industry required. Work experience in the design-build industry desired.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office - esp. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, etc.) required.
- Specific software literacy (Primavera 3/6, Viewpoint, BIM, Revit) preferred.
- CPR, First Aid, and OSHA 30-hour Certifications required. Training can be provided. STS certification preferred.
- LEED GA Credential or AP/AP+ preferred.
COMPANY PROFILE: RQC, LLC is a full service contracting and design firm that specializes in Design/Build projects for both public and private clients, with a primary focus on the Department of Defense. Our mission is "to provide our customers the best built environment while being the first choice of all stakeholders."
The firm offers a variety of services including construction, architectural design, trade services, virtual design and construction, and LEED/sustainable design management for projects ranging from $30M to over $100M. RQ's experience includes projects throughout the nation including California, Washington, Virginia and North Carolina and internationally at U.S. Naval Base Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. The success of this company has been built on three pillars: Quality, Integrity, and Leadership. Our employees work hard as a team, thrive on innovation and remain committed to being the first choice of our clients as well as all other stakeholders. In return we offer an excellent work environment, very competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices) marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer or a record or history of cancer, and genetic characteristics), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition), genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis or status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation.