- St Johns, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K/Match, Vacation Pay, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay
Headquartered in beautiful Carlsbad, CA. We are a full-service Design-Build company. We offer management of projects throughout the United States, with our field operations' team members who work on location for each of our projects. We currently have a backlog of work of $1B in CA, WA, VA, NC, SC, FL and also Guantanamo Cuba and Puerto Rico. We specialize in fast-track projects in new commercial construction with a primary focus in the Department of Defense market. This position is available to work out of either Norfolk, VA or St. John's, FL.
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of and phases of civil engineering design development practices in in adherence to U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and Army surveying, planning and design standards. The Sr. Civil Engineer is expected to be responsible for the supervision of more than one project at a time, all in accordance with the Mission, Vision, and Values of the enterprise.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A BS degree in Civil Engineering is the minimum formal education required for this position.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) License required.
- Twenty (20) or more years' experience in civil design, project delivery or equivalent in the industrial construction projects (foundation and below aspects: design land development, building pads, infrastructure for new builds, etc.) required with six (6) or more years' experience in drainage, grading, and utility design.
- Project management with the Department of Defense (DoD) is preferred.
- Specific software literacy required: AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MS Work and MS Excel.
- Travel to jobsites, as needed, is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices) marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer or a record or history of cancer, and genetic characteristics), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition), genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis or status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation.