- Camp Lejeune, NC, USA
- Prevailing Wage
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K/Match, Life/Disability
Since 1996, RQC, LLC. has been a leading player in Southern California's robust commercial and governmental Design-Build economy. We now have a national presence with current projects approaching $300M, spanning coast to coast, including U.S. Naval Base Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. We offer management of projects throughout the United States, with our field operations' team members who work on location for each of our projects. We specialize in fast-track projects in new commercial construction for both public and private clients, with a primary focus in the Department of Defense market.
We are seeking ICF Concrete Working Foreman candidates to join our Self-Perform team for construction projects located in the Camp Lejeune, NC area. This position is responsible for the daily supervision, direction, and coordination of assigned construction crews on a project jobsite to safely produce quality work, with project requirements, targeted budget and schedule. This is to do be done while implementing the required safety practices in support of RQ's Mission, Vision, and Values.
Do you have experience in the Concrete trade, and two or more years in a Foreman position? We are willing to train the right individual in ICF with our on-the-job training.
While local candidates will be given preference, relocation or travel per diem may be considered for interested candidates outside the local area.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A high school diploma or GED is the preferred minimum formal education for this position.
- Two or more years work experience in a Foreman position (e.g., scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, safety, and production in construction), over Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF), Formwork for Cast-In-Place concrete, and/or concrete trades on medium or large projects is required.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet, etc.) preferred. Training can be provided.
- Specific software literacy. (Primavera 3/6, Viewpoint, BIM, Revit) preferred. Training can be provided.
- CPR, First Aid, and OSHA 30-hour Certifications, EM-385 and STS required; Training can be provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices) marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer or a record or history of cancer, and genetic characteristics), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition), genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis or status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation.