- Lafayette, IN, USA
- 17 per hour up to $17/hr
- Full Time
Health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a 401(k) with 3% company match after 60 days of employment. Additionally, we offer paid holidays, quarterly bonuses, and a rotating call schedule
Rolan Plant Services Inc. is currently hiring for a full-time Industrial Maintenance Technician to safely and efficiently perform cleaning tasks in the Lafayette, Indiana area. This manual labor position earns a competitive wage of up to $17/hr, depending on experience.
In addition to competitive pay and our supportive culture, we offer the following benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (after 60 days of employment)
- 401(k) with 3% company match (after 60 days of employment)
- Paid holidays
- Quarterly bonuses
- Rotating call schedule
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
This full-time manual labor position typically works 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday. We provide overtime pay for any work done outside of those hours, regardless of the duration.
As an Industrial Maintenance Technician, you work with the team to provide high-quality results for our customers. In order to keep things clean, you perform high-pressure water blasting, muck out tanks, clean factory facilities during shutdowns, and use a high-volume vacuum truck to clean up spilled products and perform hydro-excavation work. You thrive in this position because you're not afraid to get your hands dirty! Additionally, you are always professional and courteous when communicating with others. You enjoy contributing to the company's success and find satisfaction in seeing your hard work pay off.
ABOUT ROLAN PLANT SERVICES INC.
We are a privately-owned industrial maintenance company that has been providing cleaning services to Lafayette and the surrounding area since 1999. Our employees have over 130 years of combined expertise in this highly specialized field and are able to utilize that knowledge across the board, whether to solve the simplest issue or the most detail-specific and labor-intensive project. Our vision is to find new and innovative ways, while utilizing tried and true methods, to solve the manufacturing industry's cleaning problems and continue to serve their customers with the utmost care and diligence.
In order to provide high-quality results for our customers, we hire and train exceptional employees. To thank our team for their outstanding work, we offer great pay, awesome benefits, and a supportive work environment. If you're looking to join a reliable company that appreciates its workforce, you've come to the right place!
OUR IDEAL INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
- Detail-oriented - organized and precise for maintaining operations
- Diligent - takes pride in manual labor work that is always accomplished with quality and efficient effort
- Punctual - effectively manages time and prioritizes multiple tasks
- Reliable - someone that our team and customers can count on
- Self-starter - independently tackles cleaning tasks and strives to complete objectives
- Team-oriented - works well with others
- Positive - always optimistic with a can-do attitude
If this sounds like you, keep reading about this amazing manual labor opportunity!
- Ability to do some traveling as needed
- Physical ability to meet the required functions of the job
- Willingness to undergo a background check upon hire
- Vaccine is not required for employment
If you meet the above requirements, we need you. Apply today to join our team!