- Lafayette, IN, USA
- 24 per hour up to $24
- Full Time
health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a 401(k) with 3% company match after 60 days of employment. Additionally, we offer paid holidays, quarterly bonuses, and a rotating call schedule.
Rolan Plant Services Inc. is currently hiring for a full-time CDL / Vacuum Truck Operator to operate a manual transmission vacuum truck for our company in the Lafayette, Indiana area. This essential driving position earns a competitive pay of up to $24/hr, depending on experience.
In addition to competitive pay and our positive company culture, we offer our CDL / Vacuum Truck Operators the following benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 3% company match after 60 days of employment
Additionally, we offer paid holidays, quarterly bonuses, and a rotating call schedule.
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
This CDL position offers stable, full-time work and a usual schedule of 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday. We provide overtime pay for any work done outside of those hours, regardless of the duration.
As a Vacuum Truck Operator position, you are an essential part of the team! With attentiveness to detail, you drive and operate the manual vacuum truck to clean up spills at local facilities, offload project materials at disposal facilities, and perform hydro-excavation work. No matter what task you're performing, you are always alert and responsible. You are also professional and respectful when communicating with fellow employees and customers. You enjoy utilizing your skills and contributing to our company in a big way!
ABOUT ROLAN PLANT SERVICES INC.
We are a privately-owned industrial maintenance company that has been providing cleaning services to Lafayette and the surrounding area since 1999. Our employees have over 130 years of combined expertise in this highly specialized field and are able to utilize that knowledge across the board, whether to solve the simplest issue or the most detail-specific and labor-intensive project. Our vision is to find new and innovative ways, while utilizing tried and true methods, to solve the manufacturing industry's cleaning problems and continue to serve their customers with the utmost care and diligence.
In order to provide high-quality results for our customers, we hire and train exceptional employees. To thank our team for their outstanding work, we offer great pay, awesome benefits, and a supportive work environment. If you're looking to join a reliable company that appreciates its workforce, you've come to the right place!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Hard worker - maintains a strong work ethic and can be relied upon to follow through on responsibilities
- Detailed - can prioritize and manage a variety of details to ensure nothing falls by the waist side
- Self-motivated - takes initiative to get things done
- Team player - works well with others and enjoys being on a team
- Positive - approaches situations with optimism and enthusiasm
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- Valid Class A OR Class B CDL (commercial driver's license) with a manual transmission and air brakes endorsement
- Ability to do some traveling as needed
- Physical ability to meet the required functions of the job
- Willingness to undergo a background check upon hire
- Vaccine is not required for employment
If you meet the above requirements, we need you. Apply today to join our team as a CDL / Vacuum Truck Operator!