- 03-Sep-2019 to 01-Mar-2021 (MST)
- Payson, UT, USA
- $11.25 - $15/hr DOE
- Part Time and Full Time
Health, Dental, Life, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Race Reimbursement, Employee Discount
There's Never Been A Better Time To Start A Career With ROCKY MOUNTAIN ATV!
Do you want to work for a company with a fun and rewarding environment? Rocky Mountain ATV/MC values our employees and promotes from within. We're looking for dynamic and dependable individuals who will contribute to our success. For over 30 years, Rocky Mountain ATV/MC has provided power-sport enthusiasts with the biggest selection of riding gear and parts available at the lowest prices and best customer service in the industry. Rocky Mountain has continued to experience growth and our dedicated employees have been an integral part of its success.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive Compensation Plus Bonuses
- Excellent Tuition Reimbursement (PT and FT are eligible)
- Book Reimbursement (PT and FT are eligible)
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision
- 401K with Company Match
- Holiday Pay
- In-House Gym
- Race Reimbursements
- Career Advancement
We will work with school schedule!
Starting Salary $11.25 - $15/hr DOE
Who You Are
If you're inspired, passionate, motivated A-Player this is a great position for you.
Warehouse essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Picking, packing and shipping world-wide (domestic and international) orders on a daily basis
- Follow written procedures and also use independent judgment, once trained
- Daily interaction in a team environment primarily with warehousing, receiving, inventory control -This activity includes monitoring and responding to a sales rep. inquiries via email, and/or phone
- The ability to move, lift, and transport packages, boxes and other material up to 100 lbs
- Receipt and processing of returned shipments/materials
- Perform cycle counts within your work area
- Monitor and maintain optimal storage/inventory efficiency
- Monitor and maintain appropriate levels of shipping supplies including boxes, and packing materials
- Must be able to work scheduled shift hours
- The minimum requirement for any employee of our company is to work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, with a commitment to a workplace of dignity and respect, in compliance with equal employment opportunity standards and regulations. We also require, as a minimum standard, that all employees have the ability to accept direction and constructive criticism from supervisors and managers.
- Ability to stay focused and on task with attention to detail, for long periods of time
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. No experience necessary. High School students of at least 16 years old are eligible. A prior job history or satisfactory teacher references in lieu of work experience ok.Skills:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Read and recognize differences between part numbers
- Read and understand bin locations and machine specs.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Lift up to 100 lbs
Rocky Mountain ATV is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZK6WBpFC_2Q" frameborder="0"></iframe>