- Atlanta, GA, USA
- 45000-48000 45,000 - 48,000
- Full Time
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurances. Our firm also offers generous PTO and Paid Holiday package and Basic Life insurance.
We are the Nation's leading Trademark Boutique. Our founder has received recognition as one of the Top 100 Trademark Attorneys in the United States. We have best skilled attorneys with extensive backgrounds that will protect and secure the brand. We are passionate about educating our clients by providing trademark legal services to protect their brand and the value of their artistry and business.
We're building a business that is big, impactful, and lasting and we are helping clients around the world do the same and we're looking for a skilled Social Media Manager who understands culture and e-commerce to do the same.
As a Social Media Manager, you will work alongside our talent team members to create fresh, new content ideas for our social media platforms. Your primary responsibilities will include the curation and development of social media content and strategy, regularly scheduling and posting to social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook and engaging with our eager and passionate online communities.
The ideal candidate would be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends and also have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company's views creatively.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Create and maintain a monthly social editorial calendar
- Schedule and post all content on multiple social media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube and TikTok (Our company posts a minimum of 3 times a day on Instagram)
- Engage with the social communities for assigned accounts by responding or initiating dialogue in the comment sections, Direct Messages or Apps
- Monitor the daily social conversation of our followers, other brands, teams and influencers to gauge social media sentiment.
- Work with the Account Manager on reporting and data pulls across each of the social channels to monitor performance, garner insights, and provide recommendations
- Prepare of regularly scheduled reports and spreadsheets
- Stay up to date on cultural initiatives and conversations to integrate into community conversations as well as industry trends in order to create additional opportunities for the brand and move fluidly with the changes and shifts in Instagram culture
- Turn analytical and community insights into brand-relevant ideas.
- Ideate on real-time content that will drive social conversation for each social media platform
- Maintain a level of professional knowledge of the Marketing by Monrae and Rare Necessity brands
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, journalism, marketing, communications or a related field AND 2-3 years of experience in a social media coordination or social media management role
- Ability to work and communicate with a team in an online collaboration platform.
- Understanding of popular social media platforms, emerging networks, and apps.
- Ability to uncover popular memes, cultural trends, and use authentic social vernacular.
- Understanding of and experience with multicultural marketing
- Ability to understand and interpret social media analytics
- Ability to work on several initiatives simultaneously within compressed time frames, while still maintaining effectiveness
- Must have proficient computer and technical skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize and work proactively with minimal supervision to achieve deadlines
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Effective rapport-building and relationship management skills
- Resourceful, innovative and creative
- Emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication skills: Verbal, Written, Proof-Reading
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong Copywriting skills and/or experience
- Experience with social media management platforms such as Planoly, Iconosquare or Sprout Social
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned, to ensure workload coverage. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
This job description does NOT constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the job change.