- Hanover, MD, USA
- 150000-250000 per year
- Full Time
Principal CNO Developer
Location: Hanover, MD (On-site)
Salary: $150,000 - $250,000
Ring0 Technologies ("Ring Zero") is hiring an advanced CNO Developer passionate about producing custom capabilities for critical cyberspace operations. This developer will be integrated into a cutting-edge cybersecurity team and will be thrust into performing in the most challenging computer environments.
Security Clearance Requirement: Active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design and develop new hardware or software based CNO capabilities.
• Manage the designing, developing, documenting, testing, and debugging of applications software and systems.
• Apply expert knowledge of security concepts and networks.
• Communicate status with leadership and customers.
• Ensure software standards are met.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 8+ years of relevant experience, or 4 additional years of relevant experience can substitute for degree.
• Proficiency in Python and C/C++ programming.
• Troubleshooting / debugging experience.
• Proficiency in low-level internals in one or more technology areas (e.g. Windows, Unix, Mobile, Network devices).
• Proficiency with networking (TCP/IP) and socket level programming.
• CNO capability development experience.
• Experience managing/leading teams
• Software Analysis/Reverse Engineering experience.
• Understand assembly programming concepts.
• Unit Test experience.
• Experience using Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Crucible)
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure.
• Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills.
• Programming knowledge/experience with Windows Kernel, C, C++, Python or Assembly Language (x86 and 64-bit Intel / AMD, MIPS)