- Hanover, MD, USA
- 150000-185000 per year
- Full Time
Sr CNO Developer
Location: Hanover, MD (On-site)
Salary: $150,000 - $185,000
Ring0 Technologies ("Ring Zero") is hiring a CNO Developer passionate about producing custom capabilities for critical cyberspace operations. This developer will be integrated into a cutting-edge cybersecurity team and will be thrust into performing in the most challenging computer environments.
Security Clearance Requirement: Active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design and develop new hardware or software based CNO capabilities.
• Independently contribute to the designing, developing, documenting, testing, and debugging of applications software and systems.
• Apply senior level knowledge of security concepts and networks.
• Provide guidance to other CNO developers on the team.
• Ensure software standards are met.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 6+ years of relevant experience, or 8+ years of relevant experience.
• Proficiency in Python and C/C++ programming.
• Troubleshooting / debugging experience.
• Proficiency with networking (TCP/IP) and socket level programming.
• CNO capability development experience.
• Software Analysis/Reverse Engineering experience.
• Understand assembly programming concepts.
• Experience in low-level internals in one or more technology areas (e.g. Windows, Unix, Mobile, Network devices).
• Unit Test experience.
• Experience using Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Crucible)
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure.
• Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills.
• Experience managing/leading teams