- Hanover, MD, USA
- 160000-200000 per year
- Full Time
401(k) Matching, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Training, Bonuses
Network Engineer III
Location: Hanover, MD
Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly
US Citizenship: Required
Salary: $160,000 - $200,000
Job type: On-Site
Position Description: RingØ Technologies ("Ring Zero") is hiring a motivated Network Engineer to work with a dynamic development team and in support to a complex and challenging virtual machine testing infrastructure environment in support of a large CNO R&D program in Hanover MD.
- Performs engineering services to analyze Customer networks architecture to design and implement a secure software importation dataflow from Internet-connected systems to air-gapped classified networks.
- Responsible for maintaining and engineering solutions for networks supporting software acquisition and classified destination systems at different classification levels.
- Work with a team to analyze requirements specifications and design constraints to evaluate optimal solutions in compliance with DoD guidelines
- Utilize your knowledge of Linux, scripting, and Cloud architectures to provide solutions to automate FOSS software data flows as well as repetitive tasks
- Provide technical expertise to customer stakeholder requirements for establishing and maintaining software repositories in both Internet-connected and offline networks.
- Bachelor degree and Minimum ten (10) years experience in network administration
- Proficiency in working with applicable network devices to include repeaters, bridges, routers, gateways, and hubs
- Minimum seven (7) years experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS
- Minimum five (5) years experience with integrated processing environments such as Storage Area Networks
- Cisco Certifications Preferred: (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)
- Working knowledge of virtualized, networked environments, specifically VMWare and HyperV based systems
- Ability to identify technical problems, research and define solutions, and implement in a timely manner with minimal or no oversight