- San Antonio, TX, USA
- 130000-200000 per year
- Full Time
401(k) Matching, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Training, Bonuses
CNO Cyber Developer/Reverse Engineer
Location: San Antonio, TX (On-site)
Salary: $130,000 - $200,000
Ring0 Technologies ("Ring Zero") is hiring an advanced CNO Cyber Developer/Reverse Engineer passionate about producing custom capabilities for critical cyberspace operations. This developer will be integrated into a cutting-edge cybersecurity team and will be thrust into performing in the most challenging computer environments.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Minimum Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required to be considered.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Resolve customer requirements and propose solutions for software modifications and enhancements.
- Write clean, maintainable code following best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.).
- Program and debug low-level code and troubleshoot problems.
- Apply reverse engineering techniques to identify cyber tradecraft and enable capability implementation.
- Collaborate with other developers, testers, and system engineers to ensure quality product deliverables.
- Follow Agile Scrum methodology.
- Take self-initiative to remain knowledgeable of evolving trends in offensive and defensive cyber tools, tactics, and procedures .
- Work within a team environment.
- BS/MS/PhD in Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technologies or Data Processing
- 5 yrs directly related experience
- Ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences
- Strong grasp of operating system fundamentals including interrupts, threading, virtual memory, device drivers, boot procedures, and memory management techniques
- Knowledge of networking and protocol stacks
- Knowledge of software reverse engineering tools and techniques and vulnerability research
- Familiarity with code and resource optimization
- Programming knowledge/experience with Windows Kernel, C, C++, Python or Assembly Language (x86 and 64-bit Intel / AMD, MIPS)
- Experience with source control and code repository tools
- Experience with embedded HW/SW Reverse Engineering and JTAG
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (VM, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)