- Cresco, IA, USA
- Full Time
POSITION SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to provide general nursing care and leadership, working collaboratively with physicians and multidisciplinary team members. The R.N. will promote and restore patient's health as they prescribe, provide, delegate, evaluate and coordinate comprehensive professional nursing care through the use of the nursing process for patients of all ages, gender, cultures, and background; provide physical and psycho-social support to patients, friends, and families.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DETAILED DUTIES:
- Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN RN positions available.
- Full-Time includes: Modified FT- Working 72 hours per pay period, every 3rd weekend & rotating shifts or working straight nights on request.
- Registered nursing degree from a nursing school.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Iowa.
- BLS (CPR) required or obtained within 3 months of hire.
- ACLS, PALS, NRP Certified within 1 year.
Regional Health Services of Howard County https://rhshc.applicantpro.com