- 28-Feb-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- York, PA, USA
- 75000-80000 per year
- Full Time
Full time position based at our York, PA or Ramos/Tlalnepantla, Mexico office
Are you ready to take your career to 1200 °C and beyond? The Leadership Development Program - Full time is the initial step for top-notch graduates who want to join Operations and R&D fields towards a stimulating and exciting journey within RHI Magnesita, offering unique insights to discover and improve your talents and to become the leaders and experts of our future.
In addition, you have:
- University Degree (preferably in Science/Engineering e.g., Mining, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy, Material Science, Ceramics, etc.) or in technical/scientific studies (process engineering, material science, process engineering, chemical engineering, mineralogy (earth science), geology, technical chemistry)
- Professional working/internship experience in the fields of Operations/Mining/Ceramics/Electrical or Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Leadership potential
And you are:
- Passionate for development & ready to grow with RHIM
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Pragmatic team player with hands-on mentality
- Open & flexible mindset, embracing change
- Performance driven and drive to make an impact
- Accountable, not afraid of taking decisions
- Focus on customer experience
- Available to start in September 2023
About the job
We are looking for outstanding individuals with the potential to become the leaders and experts of the future by embodying RHIM's mission! You will have the chance to be part of a dedicated program to land in your final position with good knowledge of the business and an extended network!
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages diversity, openness, fresh thinking, and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive, and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer we offer:
- Full time employment with a competitive benefits package
- Dedicated development path
- Empowerment & inclusive culture environment
- International exposure towards RHIM's network
- Chance to become part of the Refractory Factory community.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
At RHI Magnesita everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply. We evaluate applications based on required qualifications and regardless of gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital or partnership status. At RHI Magnesita we appreciate the value of diverse teams.
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the world leader supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 40 countries and over € 3 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees.