Retlif Testing Laboratories is looking to hire a full-time Electronic Test Technician to join our Harleysville, Pennsylvania laboratory. Do you have a background with a working knowledge of electronics and basic electrical fundamentals and want a career, not just a job? This position earns competitive pay, depending on experience. We also offer excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), and a tuition reimbursement program. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you , consider applying today!
ABOUT RETLIF TESTING LABORATORIES
An industry leader for over 40 years, we are an independent testing laboratory that provides compliance testing and engineering services to customers in such industries as aerospace, rail, maritime, military, defense, and medical. Retlif provides electromagnetic compatibility, radio approval, product safety, and environmental simulation testing to national and international standards. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service. We have a loyal and long-standing customer base that appreciates our commitment to the highest quality in testing and engineering services. Our mission is to fully address the testing and compliance needs of our clients.
As a team member at one of the USA's leading independent testing laboratories, you can expect excellent personal growth opportunities, a professional atmosphere, and comprehensive employee benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer that values each member of our team.
*Retlif requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Test sample preparation and setup.
- Execution of tests following detailed procedures.
- Clear and concise documentation of test results.
- Strict adherence to quality policies and procedures.
- Customer interaction.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN ELECTRONIC TEST TECHNICIAN
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology/ Electronics or Trade School Certificate, or equivalent formal military training/work.
- Working knowledge of electronics measurement equipment (specifically DMM, Oscilloscope, and Spectrum Analyzer).
- Knowledge of basic electrical fundamentals (OHMs Law, AC wiring, etc).
- Must have a background that would permit the U.S. Department of Defense to issue a Secret Clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship.
- Strong math/logic skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds-bend, lift and twist.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Experience with equipment qualification testing and associated certification schemes.
- Five years of working experience with electronics.
- Working knowledge of RF Systems and/or Electronics.
- Background in MIL-STD-461, RTCA/DO-160, and/or IEC test standards.
Are you organized and attentive to detail? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Can you effectively follow instructions with multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with an organized approach? Do you have strong communication skills? Are you self-motivated with a strong work ethic? If so, you might just be perfect for this position!
This full-time Electronic Test Technician job is Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Overtime may be necessary at times, depending on customer needs.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable, and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!