- 30-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Human Resources
- Sterling, VA, USA
- 35000-40000 per year
- Full Time
Reston Limousine | HR Assistant
Join our team of professionals servicing the transportation needs of corporations, governments, universities, and individuals. Today, Reston Limousine operates one of the largest chauffeured fleets in the country and is one of Washington metropolitan area's largest provider of passenger transportation, luxury transportation, and government contract services.
We have an immediate need for HR Assistant to join our team! This is a full-time position reporting to the office Monday to Friday at our headquarters in Sterling, VA.
Pay rate dependent on experience, full benefits offered including, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, STD/LTD, AFLAC and Paid Time Off.
As HR Assistant you will:
- Assisting with day-to-day operations of the Human Resources functions and perform clerical/administrative duties
- Process all new drivers and hires to include setting up drivers for drug tests, DOT related background checks and new hire driver training
- Track progress of new hires throughout the hiring process and update spreadsheets
- Set up new hires in Paychex Flex for HR paperwork
- Process new hire paperwork, offer support in benefits enrollment and notify payroll of any updates
- Set up new hire files, maintain them to ensure DOT compliance
- Help prep and assist with new driver training classes
- Contact candidates in Applicant Tracking System and set up interviews
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations as well as company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Report to office Monday to Friday with future possibility of remote work
- Prior Human Resources administration experience (preferred)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer (Excel & Word) skills
- Detailed oriented and accurate
- Strong problem solving & technical skills
- Able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to work independently as well as an effective team member.
Nice to Have
- Transportation DOT compliance knowledge
- Bachelors Degree in HR or related field
About Reston Limousine
A family-owned, employee focused business since 1990, our passion is to provide a variety of transportation solutions for individuals and groups that exceed clients' expectations through our commitment to safety, excellent service, and lasting relationships. Reston Limousine has enjoyed continued growth despite regional and national economic downturns; thanks in part to our full-time training, safety management, and our on-site Operations Center that includes a 24/7 dispatch center and a dedicated detailing and maintenance/repair facility. We have earned the highest safety ratings from the U.S. Department of Transportation and U.S. Department of Defense.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!