- 12-Jul-2021 to 10-Sep-2021 (MST)
- Littleton, CO, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability, long term disability, and accidental death and personal loss are benefits that are partially or fully paid for by the Credit Union. In addition, Red Rocks offers supplemental voluntary benefits.
We are looking for An bUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Manager to join our team. could that be YOU?! Let's find out...
- Are you analytical? That is, are you able to oversee and execute an Analytic Program Governance?
- Do you have exemplary interpersonal and communication skills?
- Are you a great listener who seeks to understand customer needs?
- Are you able to build rapport across all levels of an organization to continuously improve an innovative culture?
- Do you long to work in an organization dedicated to fulfilling the hopes, dreams and aspirations of its membership and employee base?
If you enthusiastically answered "Yes!" to the questions above, this might be the Business Intelligence Manager position for you!
Here's the short list of typical responsibilities (not exhaustive, of course):
- Deliver on analytical needs.
- Manage architecture for date lifestyle.
- Ability to oversee and execute Analytic Program Governance through process management, strategic alignment, infrastructure, and maintaining roles and responsibilities.
- Listen and seek to understand customer needs, balance those needs, and help recommend to the governance processes the work prioritizations that make sense for the business.
- Extract, clean, analyze, and present recommendations from large data sets to develop new models and analytic insights that cut across data silos to meet changing business needs.
- Partner with IT and infrastructure teams to actively manage and adapt BI infrastructure based on learnings and opportunities uncovered through the day-to-day delivery of analytics.
- Advocate for and evolve the disciplines of analytic decision making within the organization
Last, but not least, here are the typical qualifications for this position:
- Requires two to three years of similar or related experience.
- Typically requires one of the following: (1) A two-year college degree, or (2) completion of a specialized certification or licensing, or (3) completion of specialized training courses conducted by vendors, or (4) job-specific skills acquired through an apprenticeship program or equivalent work experience.
- Experience building basic and advanced statistical methodologies, Ensemble Models.
- Proficient in SQL, experience with Python a plus.
- Preferred but not required skills:
- Familiarity with multiple databases and storage systems (SQL, MySQL, IBM DB2, AWS S3, Mongo DB, data warehouse/marts, data/delta lakes)
- Familiarity with multiple reporting and analytical tools (Tableau, Salesforce, Azure Analytics, Apache Spark, Qlik).
- Reports to the SVP of IT & Operations.
- This position typically pays $96,500 to $102,000 annually, depending on experience.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!