- Dallas, TX, USA
- Full Time
Company Description: Headquartered in Dallas, Recycle NOW is a professional provider of doorstep recycling and trash service and is one of the fastest growing doorstep companies in the Texas. We are looking for team members that possess strong moral character, the ability to cultivate raving fans, and that want to have fun along the way. Come grow with us!
Job Description: Under the general supervision of a Regional Manager, supervisors are responsible for managing the total service delivery for up to 25 apartment communities and providing direction and oversight for 15-25 doorstep collection specialists within the assigned district. In collaboration with sales counterparts, supervisors ensure client satisfaction through ongoing client engagement and oversight of a part-time workforce responsible for service delivery on assigned properties.
This position is Thursday through Sunday and requires the flexibility to work a split schedule of 8:30 am - 12:30 pm and evening from 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm depending on needs.
A competitive salary is offered, along with a $750/month vehicle stipend for maintaining a personal pickup truck!
Ideal Candidates Characteristics:
- Strong moral character
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to effectively hire, manage, and train new team members.
- Communicate effectively via email to resolve any customer opportunities with community managers.
- Ability to manage stress and adapt to changing environments
- Applicant should be able to work outdoors, and drive in changing weather conditions
- Flexibility to work split schedule and/or be on call during irregular hours
- Ability to lift and carry a fifty-pound (50 lb.) tote bag up and down stairs and a willingness to be exposed to disagreeable odors
Team Member Supervision:
- Nightly monitoring of doorstep collection specialists thru on sites visits and company app
- Maintaining daily communication with team members to foster a sense of unity, teamwork, and excellence
- Interview, hire, and arrange coverage for all assigned properties
- Cover properties on an as needed basis for team members
- Manage team members and optimize their efficiency and productivity
Client Account Relations:
- Deliver a weekly manager check-in via e-mail or phone call
- Maintain cooperative working relationships and frequent communication with property managers through site visits, monthly basis, and immediate response to questions and concerns (within 24 hours), and resolution of any service issues or needs.
- Be prepared for weekly meetings with logs and weekly reflection completed
- Other items as assigned
- Two weeks off plus Christmas Eve and Day, New Year's Eve and Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving
- Flexibility to work from home for parts of the week
- Contribution to personal Roth IRA for retirement
- Full medical insurance covered and not deducted from monthly paycheck
- Monthly phone stipend towards personal smartphone
- Mileage reimbursement and transportation stipend