- Evans Health Care
- Fort Myers, FL, USA
- Full Time
Looking for qualified Payroll Technicians to join our team!
We are searching for a Payroll Technician to join our community that is employee focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in caring for our employees' pay.
If you are all of these things, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your personal and leadership development. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- As a Payroll Tech, you are entrusted with administering and performing all payroll functions to the multiple care centers (skilled nursing facilities) in accordance with current acceptable accounting and cost reimbursement principles relating to nursing facility operations, and as may be directed by the Executive Director and/or HR Generalist. Travel is required for this role.
- Process employee payroll and benefits on a regularly scheduled basis for a group of centers every week in a timely matter.
- Respond to employee and department inquiries concerning their payroll file.
- Responsible for the timely entry of new hires, pay rates, pay status changes and termination information of all employees into the Center's payroll and timekeeping systems.
- Work with HR Generalist and Center Staffer to assist to reconcile labor data and numbers.
- Reviews payroll documentation for accuracy and makes any necessary adjustments.
- Assist with human resource functions, as needed.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high-school diploma or its equivalent, college bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administrator, or Health Care Management is preferred
- At least two (2) years of experience as HR/ Payroll Administration.
- Knowledge of administrative practices and procedures as well as laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to employment, wage and hour, and labor relations, etc.
- HRIS knowledge with preferred experience with Lawson, ADP and PeopleNet.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Raydiant Health Care https://raydianthc.applicantpro.com