- Deltona Health Care
- Deltona, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Vision, Dental
Looking for qualified Human Resources Coordinator to join our team at Deltona Health Care!
We are searching for a Human Resources Coordinator (HRC) to join our community that is employee focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a facility culture. The Human Resources Coordinator manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs.
If you are team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a facility culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive salary, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your personal and leadership development. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Oversees and leads HR department for care center (skilled nursing home).
- Coordinates and processes Employee Payroll
- Provide ongoing education, mentorship, and leadership development to facility management and team members, along with HR Coordinator staff across multiple care centers.
- Regularly directs and oversees the work of full-time employees within the care centers.
- Assists department heads with recruitment, hiring, and providing orientation/training for staff to carry out facility programs and services across multiple care centers.
- Designs and implements care center recruitment and retention programs.
- Has the ability to evaluate candidates and make significant recommendations on hiring. Has the authority to make recommendations of significance as to HR employees' employment status and will have those recommendations afforded substantial weight.
- Develops and leads employee recognition and engagement programs and initiatives across multiple care centers.
- Maintain and guide the implementation of facility HR policies and procedures in compliance with corporate, state, federal, and other regulatory guidelines.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Human Resources, and Organization Development required.
- SPHR or PHR preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years of related experience in Human Resources required.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.